FriendlyWorldServer Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FriendlyWorldServer Forums

A friendly inviting place to exchange ideas, develop game plans, chit chat, and so much more. Also a great place to keep up on all things Minecraft related.

2 posters

Info about me!

EmilyisRandom
    EmilyisRandom

Info about me! Empty Info about me!

Post by EmilyisRandom Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:24 pm

Razz Hi I'm EmilyisRandom! I've been on the server for a while, even though my build don't looks like it! I started playing Minecraft a few years bac and had a lot of fun! I tend to get on the server and just go random like my name and explore and play with others! tongue Can't Wait to see you soon and play together! geek

EchocallingEarth and EmilyisRandom like this post

Red Valkyrja
    Red Valkyrja

Info about me! Empty Re: Info about me!

Post by Red Valkyrja Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:05 pm

I am RedValkyrja (aka Hestia)
    My Minecraft journey dates back to 2012.
    I began playing with co-workers & still do on occasion. Mostly I played solo in Creative because I've always enjoyed exploring & building. I've played straight vanilla & heavily modded worlds & I can't really say which I prefer. But I do prefer playing on a server with others, helping out & exploring their many amazing creations. I may be off on my own building or exploring, but always glad to help, lend a hand, or just chat.

EmilyisRandom likes this post

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:43 pm